Monday, November 30, 2009

How to move myspace comment's and friends box when you have a /div overlay.?

I checked out alot of other Q%26amp;A's but can't find what I'm looking for. I know its possible because I did it a long time ago, just forgot how. What I'm looking for is a way to add my comments/friends box under my /div overlay.



I started with a simple code to completly white out my myspace (blank with a white background), then added some pictures and links (contact me, leave comment, ect.). Now I would like to have my top friends and comments to be centered at the of the page (after the /div). I know it's possible cause I'v done it, plus..alot of bands on myspace music have it.



Iv searched eberywhere, please help.



How to move myspace comment's and friends box when you have a /div overlay.?

It's kinda funny that I'm in the same plight as you. Luckily I remembered this youtube video:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=tAmTmO0ZWSY



it goes through the basics of div overlays, and I remember that he moves the friend space around somewhere in the middle of the video. Check it out, I hope it helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone