Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Myspace comment boxes dont work : [?

so i put in a comment box in my profile but when i go to view it , it doesnt show up.... i have a skinny layout is that the problem with it???



Myspace comment boxes dont work : [?

Did you put in your friendID?



www.whateverlife.com has great comment boxes



It doesn't matter what kind of layout you have. It's supposed to work. You should put it in your ABOUT ME section before your layout because the layout code SHOULD be last so it works. Whateverlife.com has tons of designs for commentboxes try it out! I have one on my page and its a skinny heart layout! Hope I helped! I put my comment box in the beginning of my Who I'd Like To Meet section.



-Ashley



Myspace comment boxes dont work : [?

try www.freeweblayins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone