Monday, November 30, 2009

I have a comment box for myspace but wen ppl try 2 comment me it dont work any 1 kno a good place i

i got mine from whatever life and i got 1 from elusive moon none of them worked?!



I have a comment box for myspace but wen ppl try 2 comment me it dont work any 1 kno a good place i can find 1

ive got a comment box from whateverlife and it worked fine =\



i always get them from there..



so i think maybe your un-experienced with myspace codes/html?



whateverlife also has a tutorial called "what is my friend ID"



or something..



check that out and learn more..



its best to know what your doing before you start messing with friend ID.



it should look like this..



friend id="866437"



or something like that



make sure you havent deleted the speach marks



or any other part of the code.



gd luck xx



I have a comment box for myspace but wen ppl try 2 comment me it dont work any 1 kno a good place i can find 1

did u replace ur friedn id??{[ME]}



DAT HAPPENED 2 ME CUZ I DIIINT PUT IN MA FRIEND ID



I HOPE I HELP



I have a comment box for myspace but wen ppl try 2 comment me it dont work any 1 kno a good place i can find 1

http://www.skem9.com/index.php?page=comm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone