Monday, December 28, 2009

How come I can not leave comments on my myspace friends page? Please Help!! Its been like this for a

If they have their own comment box i can leave them a comment. What i mean by that is if they they a code in for a special comment box not a myspace comment box. Then i can leave a comment. Other then that i cant leave comments but i can recive them. oh why oh why?!?!. If you know how plz help me out. Thanks Much!



How come I can not leave comments on my myspace friends page? Please Help!! Its been like this for a month?

Im not sure but mine was doing it to .I commented on my cousins and then I couldnt ..somehow his blocked mine he went in and it said it was blocked he un blocked it now we arent having any trouble anymore..he is not sure how it got blocked..hope this helps



How come I can not leave comments on my myspace friends page? Please Help!! Its been like this for a month?

I dont get it, if you cant leave a comment is either because u are not his/her friends or the id is invalid, sometimes when they have their own comment box and they dont set it up right it wont work ... everytime u leave a message it would say cant leave comment cuz your not friend or invalid ID. So maybe their comment box is set up worng. Send them a message to tell them. The way i find if my myspace is the problem i make a test myspace and check mine from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone