Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you hide comments on Myspace and have a working comment box?

I have a code that hides the comments, but it also hides the link that says "view all my friends" and I don't want it to do that. I also have a comment box, but whenever my friends try to leave me comments it says that they need to add me as a friend before they can comment me.



How do you hide comments on Myspace and have a working comment box?

To hide comments, put this at the bottom of your "I'd like to meet" section:



%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:400px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;...



(That last part is %26lt;td%26gt; - it always cuts it off in Yahoo for some reason.)



I don't know what's wrong with your comment box without viewing your code. It could be one of several possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone