Monday, December 28, 2009

My comment box wont post anything on myspace?

okay on myspace the layout i use doesnt show my comments, so obviously i got a comment box instead of a new layout.



to test the comment box i had my friend try to comment me. everytime anyone tries it says...'Invalid Friend ID. This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.' but i know i havn't cancelled my membership or deleted my accout, or had it be deleted.



what do i do to make it post me comments??



My comment box wont post anything on myspace?

You must have entered the wrong ID, or you mixed some letters in with it.



Here's an illustration of Friend ID.



http://images.mygen.co.uk/FriendID.jpg



Either way, I recommend you simply delete the comment box code and go along with this one instead. It's much better.



http://abrax.us/Katamari/CommentBoxManag...



My comment box wont post anything on myspace?

you have to put the right firend id on it.



and on the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone