Thursday, December 24, 2009

MySPACE!?!?!?!?

1st Question: well I have a myspace but my media player (song player) is NOT working it doesnt apear on the profile and you dont hear anything. I keep on trying to add different songs to see if it is the osng that isn't working but it still ownt work. my comments and Top friends are hidden and I have a comment box.



2nd question about Myspace: how do I get pictures from my friends and go on photobucket or tinypic nad put them on there and then put them on my profile?!!!



PLEASE HELP!



MySPACE!?!?!?!?

well for the first question that happen to me one time so if u like u can go to this site and make a play-list and just like myspace add these song to your profile the site is: www.projectplaylist.com i go here when myspace song don't work for me!! and it will tell u what code to put on your myspace!!



And for the second question if u don't already have a photobucket account make one and to save your friends pics to your computer right click on the pic u like then scroll down to save..... And when u upload them to photobucket.com u get the URL code and put it any where on your page and there is the pic!!! hope it helps....



MySPACE!?!?!?!?

well for the second question you could just save your friends pictures to your computer and then upload it to photobucket or tinypic then it will provide you with the code.



then you just copy the code and then paste it to whatever section you want on your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone