Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking for a visitor comment box generator or host for myspace.?

I have dance videos on my myspace page that I would like visitors to be able to comment on. So far I have just found comment box generators, which I am pretty sure someone has to be my friend to be able to comment me. I would like visitors to be able to comment me w/o becoming my myspace friend.



Looking for a visitor comment box generator or host for myspace.?

There is no way of using a third-party site to host your comments, so you cannot really replicate your own system. They also filter the css tags you'd need, due to so much abuse, so what you're asking is just not possible.



If you want people to be able to comment your videos, you will have to host them on another site, who doesn't require membership for commenting, and then LINK to them from your Myspace profile.



Should you happen to change your mind about the comment box, I would recommend this manager for it.



http://abrax.us/Katamari/CommentBoxManag...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone