Monday, December 28, 2009

I need to get the friend id on myspace for my comment box to work, but i dont know what mine is or w

my comment box says invalid friend id when my friends try to cmment me. and so i know where it says XXX or something like that put in your friend idea. but i dont know where to find my friend idea? please help



I need to get the friend id on myspace for my comment box to work, but i dont know what mine is or where it is

your friend id can be seen when you view your profile, pictures, and own comments. its after whatever sayd friendid= in the site address



I need to get the friend id on myspace for my comment box to work, but i dont know what mine is or where it is

view your profile. its the numbers at the end of the url.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone