Monday, December 28, 2009

Why doesn't my comment box show up on myspace?

I put a comment box on my profile and it doesnt show up on the actual page. I have a bunch of codes hiding different elements so that might have something to do with it. Does anybody know where on the profile the comment box should go?



Why doesn't my comment box show up on myspace?

you can really put it anywhere, but i suggest somewhere near the bottom so it can be easily found. you may have either deleted too much or have not copied the whole code. try it again, without deleting anything first, then if there are things that you'd like to hide or get rid of, go back and only delete those parts - make sure you're careful of what you're deleting! one letter more could mess up the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone